WHAT TO EXPECT ON PROCEDURE DAY:
- Anesthetic cream will be applied to ensure numbness.
- Client history form and release agreement will be signed.
- The brows will be drawn on after the numbing.
- Once the drawing has been approved, the tattooing will commence.
- Post care will be explained after the tattooing.
Please see FAQ for post care instructions
To know if you are eligible for eyebrow tattooing:
TORONTO MICROBLADING AVAILABLE AT 1428 YONGE STREET, TORONTO:
Microblading, permanent brows, ombre brows, powder brows
DO NOT COME:
If you have irritation of the skin of any kind such as blemishes & pimples on or around the area of procedure.
If you are pregnant or breastfeeding
If you are on Retin-A or Retinols. Be off 7 days before appointment and avoid 30 days after procedure.
PLEASE BE AWARE:
If you have recently tanned this will affect the outcome of the healed colour.
If you’ve had laser removal of previous work done by someone else, the treated area has now more scar tissue and can affect the outcome of the result. More treatments may be necessary to have the skin take the colour.
Botox should be done 2 weeks before or 2 weeks after the procedure.
Avoid exercising the day of procedure as this will open up the pores.
Do not drink alcohol or caffeine before procedure (at least 24hrs for alcohol)
Do NOT take Aspirin, Niacin, Vitamin E and/or Ibuprofen unless medically necessary, 48-72 hrs prior to your procedure. Tylenol can be taken.
* Coming to the appointment with any of the above conditions may result in the deposit being forfeited if the area can not be worked on. It is to the discretion of the technician. No exceptions for pregnant/breastfeeding women…deposit will be lost if you fail to disclose this 72 hours in advance.
FOR MORE INFO OR TO BOOK AN APPOINTMENT
T. 416 707 0900
1428 Yonge Street. Parking available
across the street on Pleasant Blvd.
Monday 11 - 3pm
Tuesday - Friday 11 - 4pm
Saturday 9 - 3pm
Connect with us for more information, updates, photos & special discounts: